about us
♥ We are the GB 8 PoSss ♥
loves
♥ Party ♥ Shopping ♥ Yam Cha ♥ Music ♥ Stick together ♥ God
Let's 8 Here
exits
♥ Wendy
♥ Michelle
♥ Deline
♥ Jasmine
♥ Jasmine
♥ Irene
♥ Jessie
archives
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
archives
# February 2008
# March 2008
# April 2008
# May 2008
# June 2008
# July 2008
# August 2008
# September 2008
# October 2008
# November 2008
# December 2008
# January 2009
# March 2009
# April 2009
# May 2009
# July 2009
# August 2009
# September 2009
credits
Monday, March 30, 2009
Hey Guys
Jasmine's here
Yea.. I sort of closed my blog and... just don't feel like showing people what I think now. I had a tough week last week. Depressed. But now I'm fine now. God showed me light and eventually turned things right. I can say that I've changed.. a bit.. and hoping that I've made the right choice. Lost appetite means.. Miri food sucks. LOL. Remember I once mentioned about eating delicious meals can make me happy? And now, not even McD here can cheer me up. hahaha. Just finished 1 test this morning. 2 more on Wed and Thurs. It's going to be a loooong week for everyone, including you all out there. So now, I'm waiting for Sunday to come, back to where I belong, back to where we all belong. =)
Posted by Jas at
2:03 PM