about us
♥ We are the GB 8 PoSss ♥
loves
♥ Party ♥ Shopping ♥ Yam Cha ♥ Music ♥ Stick together ♥ God
Let's 8 Here
exits
♥ Wendy
♥ Michelle
♥ Deline
♥ Jasmine
♥ Jasmine
♥ Irene
♥ Jessie
archives
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
archives
# February 2008
# March 2008
# April 2008
# May 2008
# June 2008
# July 2008
# August 2008
# September 2008
# October 2008
# November 2008
# December 2008
# January 2009
# March 2009
# April 2009
# May 2009
# July 2009
# August 2009
# September 2009
credits
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Ok. Other than Rene, I also have confession to make here. I HATE MY LIFE HERE! (it just happened la. very de BU SHUANG!)
I have this friend who was very close to me. Cause same class ma, same group, same club. And there is this unit that needs 3 person in a group project. I mean, we have discussed this way back when we are still enrolling this unit. 'same group same group ah!'
Now, due to some reason, I didn't take (I can't take because I'm not last year) that one production unit which she took it with my other friends. She told me, 'we pull xxx to our group la! I dun wan xxx to join us. ok? ok?'. That is week 1. Now, week 2 (almost the time to submit the name list), at the end of the class, she said 'can you join other groups ah?' ' coz I am busy so I think it's best I stick with the production group for the other group projects' WTH? what a f8cking good timing to tell me. Where do you expect me to look for other group members at time like this?
My conclusion = friends SUCK. And now, I'm missing you all so much. 8po sisters. The times when we all sot together, are one of the best times in my life. Really looking forward for our next reunion.
Posted by Jas at
6:55 PM