about us
♥ We are the GB 8 PoSss ♥
loves
♥ Party ♥ Shopping ♥ Yam Cha ♥ Music ♥ Stick together ♥ God
Let's 8 Here
exits
♥ Wendy
♥ Michelle
♥ Deline
♥ Jasmine
♥ Jasmine
♥ Irene
♥ Jessie
archives
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
archives
# February 2008
# March 2008
# April 2008
# May 2008
# June 2008
# July 2008
# August 2008
# September 2008
# October 2008
# November 2008
# December 2008
# January 2009
# March 2009
# April 2009
# May 2009
# July 2009
# August 2009
# September 2009
credits
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Irene is getting nervous~
2 more days~ then I will have to straight back to studying right after papers..
I can't wait to get my arse back home where it belongs, i just need to be home right now enjoying my bed, home cooked food, satelite, friends, music, shopping, movies, weather! and everything nice about HOME. Sadly home is no where near yet, I miss home~ everyone is going back without me~ saddy~ hopefully, I get something to do during holidays with is FUN!!! haha~
So far i'm not getting that optimum level of libido, i'm like a dried up prune. Or it could be that the price of petrol is hiking like mad that i can't afford to 'tambah minyak into my engine'? lol
Now i'm going to get back to my studies and prepare myself for the week's papers. I'm going to force my day around if i like it or not.
Pretties~ jiayou oo! \(^o^)/ we can do it! Deline not to study too 'early' in the morning aye~ Jas.. GOGOGOGO!! haha.. Cherrie? I heard nothing bout u worrying exam~ lol.. perhaps you are well prepared? that's GOOD~ Michelle? ar.. need not to worry aye? who else...?
** put us in prayer** =) blesses~
- off to librabry -
Posted by ~* iRene *~ at
8:35 AM