about us
♥ We are the GB 8 PoSss ♥
loves
♥ Party ♥ Shopping ♥ Yam Cha ♥ Music ♥ Stick together ♥ God
Let's 8 Here
exits
♥ Wendy
♥ Michelle
♥ Deline
♥ Jasmine
♥ Jasmine
♥ Irene
♥ Jessie
archives
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
archives
# February 2008
# March 2008
# April 2008
# May 2008
# June 2008
# July 2008
# August 2008
# September 2008
# October 2008
# November 2008
# December 2008
# January 2009
# March 2009
# April 2009
# May 2009
# July 2009
# August 2009
# September 2009
credits
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Jessie Says:
Dear Irene:
Yea i'm still working. 14th March will be my last day. I'm going into NS on 18th March. Haiy... Don feel like going in lar. Now I'm thinking hard how to fail my body check so that I can be excused from NS! Haha! bad girl right?! Sad to say, I still always kena bully la. I'm the most free person in the whole office. Even I didn say I'm free they also can c lar~ Haiy. I really don understand why am i so free. Lol! How's life there? Must take good care o! I'll try hard to keep myself updated to all of u! Don worry~
Dear Wendy:
2 jie! Your virus kena me already. No need you keep reminding me how many days left I'm counting myself. Haiy~ Tu la! You la! Very bad de o! I don care a! You must always online and post nice food for us a! Waiting for your restaurant to open! haha! (Kinda fast right)
Dear Cherrie and Jasmine:
How was the flight today? The weather isn't that good today right? Must take good care of urself there o! Gonna miss all the days we had! Haiyer.... We haven went to kk box!!
Dear Deline:
Hey my dear yiyi! How are you, boy boy and Alvin? Send my regards to them ya. Receive anything for valentines or not le? Miss you so much ler. To say the truth. Chinese New Year without you n rene really cut down a lot of fun and CNY mood. Less ppl to gamble, eat n laugh! Anyway, keep in touch! Ask boy boy to apply for the line asap a! Hehe. ^.^ God bless~
Dear All:
I miss u guys so much o! Today while i was in office Pek Chian called me. She ask me to attend a GB dinner tonight cuz she's sort of busy. We were discussing whoelse to represent 5th KK except me, Wendy & Cindy cause the 3 of us were also busy. My mind went blank. That moment I really felt like crying. I miss all the times we spent together. Camping, GB meeting, Melinsung, shopping, yam cha, ............. Hope that we'll come back together again doing all these stuff asap! Btw, my SPM result releasing soon!! I'm really so afraid! Remember to keep me in your prayer! Awe man, miss the time you all accompanied me to take my PMR result. T.T Remember to keep in touch everyone! Will continue to miss u all sooooooooooo much! God bless! Muaks!
Posted by Jessie at
8:56 PM